|Premier Canadian Trophy Grand Slam Outfitter News|
10 Reasons to Plan Your Next Fishing Trip
No one should ever need a reason to go fishing ...
1. Northern Canada's finest waters for the Canadian Grand Slam- Trophy Pike, Lake Trout, Walleye, Grayling
2. Main Lodge limited to 24 guests per week with 30 Fly-out Lakes available exclusively to our lodge guests
3. An exclusive allocation of 6,000,000 acres. Beautiful, pristine, and fly-in only remote wilderness location. No roads, no commercial fishing, no other lodges. 12 river systems, over 100 lakes.
4. One Mini-lodge and four Outpost Camps boasting amenities many lodges can't touch!
5. Experienced, Knowledgeable First Nations guides with an average of 10 years per guide on our waters
6. Catch and release since our inception in 1998
7. Northern luxury with beautiful accommodations in a beautiful, serene setting. Enjoy Chef inspired cuisine
8. Over 34 years of experience and accolades for Outfitting Excellence. Repeat guest percentage of over 70%. Guaranteed personalized attention to your trip
9. Only Orvis endorsed fishing lodge in Manitoba
10. Convenient charters with a private 5400' runway with TWO licensed and certified GPS approaches. 2 1/2 hrs. from Winnipeg to your cabin on the 59th parallel
Tom and Crew go Trouting
Tom Valin and his family love Bain Lake. Veterans of many years there, they thrive on the opening week of fishing and with all four species in the shallows, they never know what they are going to catch. This year, with a slightly late ice-out, they really got into some nice lakers! Big pike may get most of the attention but our guests have taken some mammoth lakers this year. Tom sent a note and photos-
As promised here's everyone's prize catch for the week. Like I said it was a great Lake Trout week for us. Hope all is well.
Once again a great trip and then we fished!! Always a great time to get away and spend time with family.
Once again we can never say enough great things about Ken Poitras. Runs an "OUTSTANDING" operation at Bain and it's really appreciated.
Have a "GREAT and SAFE" season.
All the Best
2019 Openings Still Available
If you still haven't fulfilled that yearning for your Canadian fishing fix, now is the time to act. We now have the following openings available-
North Seal River Lodge
Maria - July 24-27 (2-8) , Aug. 3-10 (2)
Clifton Lake - July 13-20 (2-4), Aug. 3-10 (4)
Give us a call, enjoy some great pricing, and enjoy the adventure of a lifetime!
2020 is shaping up to be a very busy season. Give us a call now to ensure your desired spot for your 2020 fishing. Don't wait, several weeks are already sold-out. Ask about our prepay special too!
Ganglers.com is now easier than ever to use on your computer, tablet and smart phone. Visit today and enjoy our new improved site. Watch our new movie on the home page.
Celebrating over 30+ years of Outfitter Excellence!
We salute all of the pioneers who helped discover and forge Gangler's North Seal River Lodges & Outposts!
Gangler's Fly-in Lodges and Outposts